Show the subnets learnt and update configuration without reset?

Bright Zhao startryst at gmail.com
Wed May 10 08:10:13 CEST 2017

Thank you, Matthew, my mistake to overlook this from the main manual.

I did a test, it resolve both of my problems, but in addition, I found the HUP can only reload the tinc.conf, but my use case is I would like to reload the local host file, because the weight of the subnet has been changed, anyway to get that updated without reset the daemon?