Different UDP and TCP ports?

Ivo Smits Ivo at UFO-Net.nl
Tue May 2 19:10:47 CEST 2017

Tinc also does not seem to care much about the TCP port numbers. I have
had some success with both kernel (NAT) redirection and userspace (socat
or similar) forwarding of the TCP port used for meta connections. I use
this to accept VPN connections on TCP 443 in addition to the default
port. I think tinc will still use the configured port for UDP packets in
this case.

--
Ivo