Multiple default gateway from tinc node

Lars Kruse lists at sumpfralle.de
Tue May 2 12:33:41 CEST 2017

Hello,

Am Tue, 2 May 2017 09:16:53 +0800
schrieb Bright Zhao <startryst at gmail.com>:

> [..]
> Since A have both ConnectTo to B and C(To D through C), and the default
> gateway set to C, why A chose B instead of D's default route?

this is starting to become a little bit confusing. Let us clear this up with
facts :)

Could you please share your routing table with us?
Additionally the subnet definitions of each relevant tinc node would be helpful.

You surely sync all node files on all hosts, right?
(thus all hosts share the same perspective regarding the other node's subnets)

Cheers,
Lars

PS: I think you are making your life harder by mixing two problems:
1) "does the traffic reach the intended node?"
2) "does the traffic to a node pass through the right order of other nodes?"
I think you should solve (1) first and only afterwards approach (2).