How to set Subnet in a node which act as both server and client role?

LowEel loweel at gmx.de
Mon May 1 14:09:51 CEST 2017

I cannot understand why you say the configuration for B will be tricky.

If you select the switch mode, and some machine can initiate a
connection to some other machine, until

there is a path, the whole net will behave as all the tap device were
connected to a single switch.

Is not a vpn in the strict ipsec meaning, you should see it more like an
encrypted VLAN.