Why host-up script triggered even not ConnectTo?

Narcissus Emi eminarcissus at gmail.com
Mon May 1 09:16:47 CEST 2017

Indeed it depends, tinc will have a port listening for incoming
connections(both tcp and Udo), if A have exposed its listening ports, a
direct connection will be built between the nodes, otherwise it will go
from the intermediate node.

--
Narcissus Emi

日時: 2017年5月1日 15:12:16, Bright Zhao (startryst at gmail.com) が書きました::