Re: Is it possible to block ipv6 auto configuration entering the tinc tunnel?

Håvard Rabbe hrabbe at me.com
Wed Feb 22 21:51:49 CET 2017

Hi
thank you for looking in to this. I haven't tried it before now. I cant get it to work.

after running the commands you suggest I get this when I run ip6tables --list-rules

root at JOTVPN:~# ip6tables --list-rules
-P INPUT ACCEPT
-P FORWARD ACCEPT
-P OUTPUT ACCEPT
-A FORWARD -i vpn -p ipv6-icmp -m icmp6 --icmpv6-type 133 -j DROP
-A FORWARD -o vpn -p ipv6-icmp -m icmp6 --icmpv6-type 134 -j DROP

Do you have any other ideas?
Thanks for your help!

Best Regards,

Håvard Rabbe