using both ConnectTo and AutoConnect to avoid network partitions

Nirmal Thacker nirmalthacker at gmail.com
Wed Aug 23 00:19:18 CEST 2017

Hi Guus

Thanks for clarifying. Some follow up questions:

- How do we patch 1.1pre14 with this fix? Or will there be a 1.1pre15 to
upgrade to?
- What is the workaround until we patch with this fix? Using a combination
of AutoConnect and ConnectTo?
- When we use ConnectTo, is it mandatory to have a cert file in the hosts/*
dir with an IP to ConnectTo ?

   -nirmal