Receiving packet failed: (10054) (2nd post)

Henk henk at innomeer.nl
Tue Sep 27 08:42:13 CEST 2016

I will be more than happy to try and investigate this issue some more.
The only thing I have tried is to get it to stop throwing that error. I did not take the time to see if I could get the error back by reversing the settings. I will try and do that later, when the computer concerned is not used.

The  10054 error was reported on the computers (multiple) trying to connect to the computer that had the problem. The IPv6 settings where changed on the computer that had the problem.

I had never heard of Teredo before (I looked it up on wikipedia). Is it started by default on Windows 10? How can I check if it is running?

Would you run Wireshark on the client with the problem or on one of the other clients? Should I listen to the physical network card or to the OpenVpn card?