Is it possible to block ipv6 auto configuration entering the tinc tunnel?

Håvard Rabbe hrabbe at me.com
Sun Aug 28 01:41:12 CEST 2016

Hi
Im using tinc to bridge networks together. And im using ebtables to block dhcp traffic for ipv4 on each node in tinc. One of my nodes have recently began using ipv6. The isp is using auto configuration to give out ipv6 addresses. The problem is that every computer in my bridged network is getting ipv6 addresses from that node.
The other computers behind the other nodes have no use for ipv6 addresses it gets through the tinc tunnel.

Is there a way to block ipv6 auto configuration traffic entering the tinc tunnel on each node?

best regards,

Håvard Rabbe