Windows not reconnecting after Standby

karel04 at gmail.com karel04 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 23 22:21:47 CEST 2016

Thank you very much.  I can confirm that the TAP-WIN32 driver behaves
differently.  The quick tests so far revealed that it either reconnected
after Standby and Hibernation.

I think that at some point I started using the OpenVPN drivers when I had
either had trouble with unsigned drivers or the network detection and then
just stayed with it.  Thanks for pointing out my self-made problem.