Problem With Android Configuration

Andrea Squeri andrea.squeri at gmail.com
Thu Mar 26 07:51:41 CET 2015

Actually I have  installed a caynogenmod 12 nightly, but  until few days
ago I had a cataclysm rom (derived from stock) whith elementalx kernel,
and  i had the same issue. I change to cyano precisely for exclude a ROM
issue. In fact googoling for  an example of android tinc configuration i
found a couple of tutorial that explain how to configure  tinc on android
(cyanogen in particular). But none  of One works form me. So i focus my
attention to some error  in my net  configuration.

Andrea Squeri