Obtain public key

Martin martinmoen at gmail.com
Wed Jan 14 15:17:31 CET 2015

Fantastic, having it in the CLI would great. It is for the reason of users
losing the pub key that I ask, writing some docs for an internal network.
Ah interesting, I finally found openssl does not have the 25519 curve in
there(and no plans to do so looks like) but I was not aware there was non
standard priv key format either.

Would it make sense for the

tinc -n <netname> get Ed25519PublicKey

To have some logic to derive the pub key it if it's not already in the
hosts file? Just to avoid adding another command to the tinc CLI.