Don't wait too much time (for tincd)

GG guolang at greboca.org
Tue Feb 10 01:54:16 CET 2015

Hi!

I'm in China now and my Internet connexion is very bad. I ever use the
best ADSL provider that I can have.

In some case (often), the connexion is lost. At the first time, tincd
will wait few time and retry. But, this delay is increased if the
connexion can't be made... so, it's quicker to kill tincd and restart it.

How it possible to make tincd restart if the connexion can't be made
after ... 30 secondes? and never wait more than 30 secondes.

I also use an SSH tunnel who works better, but I would like use tincd too.

With good and stable connexion, tincd works fine.

See you
GG