NAT connections STUN etc

Raimund Sacherer rs at logitravel.com
Tue Aug 11 18:04:05 CEST 2015

----- Original Message -----

Hi,

Without digging any further, did you try to activate the IndirectData config option, not sure if it will help you or if your problem is NAT related ...:

IndirectData = <yes|no> (no)
This option specifies whether other tinc daemons besides the one you specified with ConnectTo can make a direct connection to you. This is especially useful if you are behind a firewall and it is impossible to make a connection from the outside to your tinc daemon. Otherwise, it is best to leave this option out or set it to no.

Best
Ray