Unable to Pass Traffic to Internal Subnet

Kismet Agbasi kagbasi at centraltruck.net
Mon Oct 27 21:50:13 CET 2014

Thank you guys for a great product.  I have successfully setup a VPN between
a cloud server and an internal one (details below).  However, I am unable to
pass traffic from the cloud to the internal machines behind the tunnel.

Internal subnet:  172.23.6.0/24

Host Public IP:   50.242.184.132

Host LAN IP: 172.23.6.148

Host VPN IP:  10.9.0.2

Cloud Server IP:  107.170.55.181

Cloud Server VPN IP:  10.9.0.3

I have control of the firewall - it's a Cisco PIX 506E.  What else do you
need me to provide in order for you to be able to assist me?

Very Respectfully,

Kismet-Gerald Agbasi

IT/Systems Administrator

Central Truck Center, Inc.

Office:  240-487-3315

Toll Free:  1-800-492-0709

Fax:  240-487-3399

3839 Ironwood Place

Landover, MD 20785

This message may contain confidential and/or proprietary information, and is
intended for the person or entity to which it is addressed.
Any use by others for all other purposes is strictly prohibited.

3839 Ironwood Place | Landover, MD | 20785