Dynamic end-point

Paul Goyette paul at whooppee.com
Fri Feb 14 20:19:42 CET 2014

I'm new to the list, and haven't yet found any searchable archives.  So
if this has been answered before, please just point me to it!  Thanks!

I'm going to be in a position where one of my end-points will be behind
a firewall/NAT box, so I cannot control either the source address or
port number for the tincd connection.  The ISP isn't cooperative, so I
need to find a way to connect this site to my central site regardless of
its source address/port.

Is it possible to configure the central site to accept _any_ connection
as long as the public/private key exchange succeeds?