Impact of cipher and authentication to performance

Terry T terryhwt at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 15:47:59 CET 2014

I am not aware of NTP. Pardon my ignorance, what's NTP.

The situation is, we are based in China where there is the infamous China
Firewall that blocks practically everything unknown to the government. In
the immediate past, we got by using OpenVPN to tunnel traffic through. For
the past few weeks, the Firewall seems to be blocking all udp traffic that
resembles openvpn. I've tried changing ports and IP address all to no avail.