larger than minimun MTU, forwarding via other node

Cobin Bluth cbluth at gmail.com
Sat Feb 1 22:10:20 CET 2014

It turns out that the LocalDiscovery configuration worked. And my NAT
device is a little pfsense
box<http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16856205007>
that
supports "NAT Reflection" aka "hairpin routing", so im sure that i can
enable it somehow if i wanted to. At the moment everything is working as
expected! Bedankt voor de hulp, Guus!