Road for 1.1 (2.0) backward compatibility

Guus Sliepen guus at tinc-vpn.org
Sun Dec 28 15:59:29 CET 2014

On Sun, Dec 28, 2014 at 12:48:34PM -0200, Raul Dias wrote:

> And how distant are we from a 1.1.0? :)

I know the only satisfying answer is a hard date, unfortunately tinc is
not released on a time-based schedule. Instead, it is released when it's
ready, and I don't know when that is.

If you or others want to speed up this process, then any contribution is
helpful, whether it's just testing the 1.1pre11 release and reporting
any bugs, or if it's contributions to the test suite, documentation or
code :)