Load-Distribution in Routed mode?

shikkc shikkc at kirktis.net
Sun Apr 6 16:42:36 CEST 2014

> Thanks for your feedback. Can you recommend a way for archieving load
> balancing? Ie: Using OSPF and tinc in switched mode?

I'm currently looking at exactly this - hopefully I will come up with
something useful, but I am still just in the testing stages. We currently
have deployed tinc across about 50 nodes with around 120 users, some of whom
are mobile, so I have some concerns wrt OSPF and route flapping. I will be
sure to let you know how things turn out.