Android GUI for tinc

Vil Brekin vilbrekin at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 20:40:45 CEST 2012

Hi Ivo,

The higher battery drain is more or less expected, as the CPU has to
work to process encryption.

Concerning the execution rights, I had the same issue on sdcard.
That's why I've added ScriptsInterpreter option to tinc (no merged
upstream, thanks to Guus). You can see my example here:
http://tinc_gui.poirsouille.org/

I'd be interested in some logcats for the debug button issue. It's
even stranger if you're able to kill it with the stop button (meaning
the SIGKILL is sent to tinc) but SIGINT is not sent...

Thx,