Android GUI for tinc

Vil Brekin vilbrekin at gmail.com
Sun Sep 23 23:18:05 CEST 2012

Hello,

As I was missing an Android port of tinc (thanks for this great
tool!), I built one by myself.
It's simply a cross-compiled version of tinc daemon (with very few
changes), and a (basic) GUI application for Android to deploy and
manage it.

Both my changes to original tinc and the GUI are available on GitHub:
- https://github.com/Vilbrekin/tinc
- https://github.com/Vilbrekin/tinc_gui

The tinc GUI is available on Google Play as well:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.poirsouille.tinc_gui&feature=search_result#?t=W251bGwsMSwyLDEsIm9yZy5wb2lyc291aWxsZS50aW5jX2d1aSJd

My changes to original tinc being minimal (added ifdef for 2 missing
functions on Android NDK, and a new configuration file option), I was
thinking of merging them with upstream. Are you accepting pull
requests?

Rgds,