Missing information on Website: 'Example: IPv6 Networking'

Philipp Klaus philipp.klaus at gmail.com
Fri Jan 13 17:27:50 CET 2012

Hi everyone!

I'm about to try setting up an IPv6 VPN with tinc and I'm following mostly this example on the tinc web page:
http://tinc-vpn.org/examples/ipv6-network/

Unfortunately there seems to be a problem on the wiki page:

The tinc.conf file for the 'master router' (Section 'Configuration Files' -> 4.) is missing and instead the text e9caac0e7431acf5ee773c9a8bc8a30e is being displayed.
I could not find a possibility to see older revisions of that page but maybe someone of you has access to check that.

Thanks!
Philipp