[Announcement] Version 1.1pre4 released

Guus Sliepen guus at tinc-vpn.org
Wed Dec 5 23:46:50 CET 2012

On Wed, Dec 05, 2012 at 11:11:47PM +0100, Markus Schirp wrote:

> I get various [announcement] style emails. But the subject line is far
> more informative when you include your product name (tinc) in such a
> line.

I can certainly add "tinc" to the subject line for future release
announcements.

> Or shouldnt the list automatically prefix [tinc] ?

No, it doesn't automatically prefix subjects. This is not standard for mailing
lists, and tinc's have historically never done that. If you want to filter
messages from this mailing list in some way, you can use the List-Id header.