Android GUI for tinc

albi albi at life.de
Sat Dec 1 00:14:25 CET 2012

Hi and thanks for the work!
> For the configuration, the easiest solution is to build it from a PC
> and copy it to your phone's SD card.
> This might not be easy enough for the average android user, however I
> guess tinc's user are more in the geek category :)
>
> Anyway, any feedback is welcome to help me improving it.

Ok, I use it with cyanogenmod 7.2 on sd card.
Tinc start a tunnel, but i have 2 things:
1. wrong file permission for private key file. This is only a warning.
2. tinc-up permission denied, this is bad.
tinc has root access, but I can't change permissions on sd card. Or does
anybody have any idea?

tinc.conf:
Name = skate
ConnectTo = vps10
ConnectTo = vps11
Device = /dev/tun

tinc-up:
#!/bin/sh
ifconfig $INTERFACE 1.2.3.4 netmask 255.255.0.0 broadcast 1.2.255.255

ALBI...