Network management function of tinc

Cédric Lemarchand cedric.lemarchand at ixblue.com
Tue Apr 17 14:32:37 CEST 2012

Hi Eric,

You can send signals to tinc process in oder to make it dump its
informations (in syslog or log file, depends of your system log config),
like this for example :

kill -s USR1 $(pidof tincd) # connection list
kill -s USR2 $(pidof tincd) # various informations

Read the man of 'tincd' for more informations.

A+

Cédric

Le 17/04/12 14:26, Eric Yau a écrit :
> Dear Sir,
>
> Any network management function is available on tinc vpn? Such as, how
> can I check it out how many VPN nodes is connected now?
>
> Regards,
> Eric
>
> P***Please consider your environmental responsibility. Before printing
> this e-mail message, ask yourself whether you really need a hard copy.
> *

Cédric Lemarchand
System & Network Engineer
iXBlue