Virtual Assistant Position

tinc at tinc-vpn.org tinc at tinc-vpn.org
Thu Jun 30 01:45:03 CEST 2011

Hello!

I represent a large multinational firm where I work in the Human Resources department.

Our enterprise is inseparably connected with a great number of various activities, like:
* estate property
* logistics
* supporting in opening of banking accounts
* etc.

And our company currently has vacant positions of regional managers in Europe:
- generous commissions up to 2300 ˆ
- partial employment
- free timetable

If you like our proposal, please mention to us your name and telephone number so our manager could contact you, ask some questions and answer yours.  Lucas at europe-hire.net

We are looking for the people who have an official permission to work in Europe!

Thank you for taking this into consideration and we are waiting for your reply.