Node removed but still in routing infoormation

Cédric Lemarchand cedric.lemarchand at ixcore.com
Tue Feb 15 21:09:16 CET 2011

Hello,

I have removed a nod from my tinc network, but his informations (owned
subnet and ip address) are still present in the internal routing table.
I think that even if the node is not reachable anymore (his ip is, but
not the tinc daemon on it), his routing information "lives" beetween nodes.

Is this possible or do i need to sleep a bit  !? ;-)
Do i need to stop all nodes, then start them to flush this information ?!

Thx in advance,

Cédric