FOSDEM 2012

Guus Sliepen guus at tinc-vpn.org
Thu Dec 1 11:23:32 CET 2011

Hello,

At FOSDEM 2012 (http://fosdem.org/2012/), there will be a devroom called "Open
Source Virtualization and Cloud" (http://http://osvc.v2.cs.unibo.it/), which is
the successor of the "New Challenges in Virtualization" devroom from FOSDEM
2011. I will not be at FOSDEM 2012, but I invite you anyway to come by and
discuss tinc, VPNs and other virtualization issues here.

FOSDEM 2012 will take place on February 4 and 5 in Brussels, Belgium. If you
would like to meet at FOSDEM with other persons using or developing tinc, just

If you want to contribute to the devroom, and perhaps give a talk about tinc,
VPNs in general or virtualization, let us know.