FOSDEM 2011 devroom

ZioPRoTo (Saverio Proto) zioproto at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 12:26:48 CET 2010

> Great! I haven't heard of FairVPN until now, so I am really interested in your
> work. Would you like to give a talk about FairVPN and how this achieves maximum
> TCP fairness?

Yes, but first let me make sure I'll be able to travel and attend FOSDEM.

By the end of the month I'll give you a definitive answer.

Of course if I manage to come, it would be great to give a talk and
explain how FairVPN works and how it achieved maximum TCP fairness.

I hope to see you and all tinc developers soon !

Saverio