A node as internet gateway?

Mike Bentzen mike at goodlook.com.au
Wed Nov 3 11:54:55 CET 2010

  Has this problem been solved in your most recent email to this list?

The exit node must have ip forwarding enabled, as well as appropriate
masquerading.
The client node must have the default gateway set to the exit node.

Could you please provide more information including ifconfig, route and
iptables output for both machines.

Mike