FW: Windows 7 support? Should I be able to PING over the VPN?

Alan S. Lawee info at polygration.com
Mon Jul 19 06:44:59 CEST 2010

Got it working.  Guess I've been staring at the manual for too long.  I
tried it again from scratch & left all of the default values - I think my
problem was putting the RSA Public Key in a separate file instead of letting
it put itself in the Host Configuration File.

Now I'm :-)

I'll try to get Windows 7 working tomorrow.

Best regards,
Alan