Only reaching one machine at network

M.Farghaly m at farghaly.com
Mon Feb 8 00:43:31 CET 2010

Hello Donald,

thank you very much for your very fast reply.

This makes sense. So until now I am only connecting to the
tun-interface on the home server. And I somehow need to bridge the
un-interface and eth0.

Another question, is this :

> IndirectData = Yes
> PMTUDiscovery = Yes

needed for this to work ?

What about the client (ConnectTo) tinc-up, what is still in there ?

Otherwise I will look into linux bridging to understand exactly the
command sequence you gave me for tinc-up.

Then I will give this a try.

Mansour Farghaly