New user needs help with configuration and setup

gfb gfb at solutionbyte.com
Thu Apr 23 19:49:06 CEST 2009

I am new to vpn and would like some help from you guys.

Here is the configuration and what I would like to do.

Office location:
linksys router with port forwarding.
Network (workgroup) with 8 stations (windows) connected together via lan
(IP'S : 192.168.0.100 to 254 with subnet 255.255.255.0 and gateway
192.168.0.1 which is the router)
I would like to use a linux box 192.168.0.169 (fedora 8) to be the vpn
Server (where the outside clients would connect to see the office network).

Outside clients are windows 2000, XP, and vista.

I tried to understand the documentation but since I am starting in this
I cannot manage to create the configurations.

Could someone give some detailed information and maybe some
configuration files that I could use.

Thanks to all for your help