freebsd 7.1 & no traffic coming through

Folkert van Heusden folkert at vanheusden.com
Wed Apr 8 17:03:08 CEST 2009

Hi,

Still trying to get a vpn between linux and freebsd working.
I verified that no firewall is blocking data.
The vpn gets attached status on the linux-server end.
Ping nor anything else comes through when I check with tcpdump.
It seems the freebsd side does not respond to arp requests, in fact:
they do not appear on the freebsd side of the tunnel.
What I do see is:
16:58:22.752611 IP0 bad-hlen 0

Folkert van Heusden

--
MultiTail na wan makriki wrokosani fu tan luku den logfile nanga san
den commando spiti puru. Piki puru spesrutu sani, wroko nanga difrenti