Propblems with tunnel when use tcponly

Guus Sliepen guus at tinc-vpn.org
Sat May 26 15:08:00 CEST 2007

On Sat, May 26, 2007 at 01:20:29PM +0200, Albi Rebmann wrote:

> sorry, I did ask this once, but do not find the answer anymode.
>
> I have problems with tinc tunnel when using tcponly and do much traffic.
> Tunnel will brake.
>
> I think there was some config in tinc.conf to stop this.
> Does anybody know what to do?

This option was called BlockingTCP. However, since version 1.0.5 tinc
buffers outgoing metadata, and the tunnel should not break anymore.
Please upgrade to tinc version 1.0.8 if you did not already do so. If
you still have a problem with the latest version, send me the output
"tincd -n <netname> -d5 -D" of a tincd that experiences the problem.