Tinc VPN

Manish Gajbhiye debashu06 at dataone.in
Tue Jun 12 08:18:53 CEST 2007

Hi. I am trying to build a license free VPN for a product of mine. The
VPN should have the following features:

1.  VPN client should  be able to pierce through corporate firewalls
to replicate database enteries from client ( running windows xp ) to
server (running enterprise linux)

2. VPN client if not able to connect directly to server due to network
congestion should be able to route traffic using other VPN client
nodes.

3.  It should be from any kind of license free agreement as the
solution would be sold as a proprietary solution.

I need this solutions quick. Please let me know if you anything which
does similar to that we need. Thank you.

Regards
Manish