Problem when one node is N/A

Gerald Rehage post at geraldrehage.de
Mon Apr 23 16:33:44 CEST 2007

Hi Tincers,

I installed tincd on three desktops, two are used as servers because they
have an static IP. The third is a Laptop with various Lan's.  Everything
works fine, as long as all two servers are running, the Laptop connect to
both servers. When one server becomes anavailable, the connections to the
other server interrups every 30 secondeds when tinc trys to connect to the
server that is not running. I tried nearly every configuration but the
problems still there.

Hope you can help me ( with the Problem, not with my bad English )

Greetz from Germany

Gerald Rehage

To prevent any mistakes here are the configuration files!

vogeliusweg

name = vogeliusweg
Interface = Tinc-VPN
ConnectTo = parkweg