[Announcement] Version 1.0.5 released

Guus Sliepen guus at tinc-vpn.org
Tue Nov 14 16:44:31 CET 2006

With pleasure we announce the release of version 1.0.5. Here is a
summary of the changes:

 * Lots of small fixes.

 * Broadcast packets no longer grow in size with each hop. This should
   fix switch mode (again).

 * Generic host-up and host-down scripts.

 * Optionally dump graph in graphviz format to a file or a script.

 * Support LZO 2.0 and later.

This version of tinc is compatible with 1.0pre8, 1.0 and later, but not
with earlier version of tinc.

Please note that our previous PGP key (0x82FCE529) has expired, and that
we are now using a new key (0x10DE2E69).