Weird arp behavior

Guus Sliepen guus at tinc-vpn.org
Wed Apr 26 18:33:43 CEST 2006

On Wed, Apr 26, 2006 at 11:42:57AM -0400, Russell Handorf wrote:

> My guess is that it is rewriting a header each time for some reason. But
> that's just an assumption. Let me know what I can do to provide more info.

Yes, it is rewriting headers in place to prevent copying large data
structures. There was a bug in restoring the original header, which only
shows up when using broadcast packets. I think I have fixed it now,
please check out the latest version from our Subversion repository:

http://www.tinc-vpn.org/svn/tinc/trunk/

And compile and test it!

    Guus Sliepen <guus at sliepen.eu.org>