confused.. windows setup with firewalls..

Marcus Smith spankmeister7 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 24 21:26:19 CEST 2005

Hi.

I'm trying to set a VPN between two computers across
the internet. Both computers are behind firewalls
w/NAT.

One computer, called 'shop' has a local ip of
192.168.0.10 behind a real world ip of 40.50.60.70.

The other computer, called 'office' has a local ip of
192.168.130.10 behind a real world ip of
80.90.100.110.

Because I'm doing this with windows, I'm having
difficulty following the documentation. Can someone
please help me understand exactly how to configure the
necessary files and tap network connection?

Also, which ports will I need to open in my firewalls?

Thanks!