dynamic adding of nodes

Lonnie Cumberland lonnie at neenet.com
Sun Nov 14 19:36:21 CET 2004

Based upon what you have said I can see that the other nodes B, C,
etc... can then see the new node E.  The problem comes in for some
reason node A is lost then now the other nodes cannot see node E any more.

The topology that I was thinking about would be a "star" topology where
all nodes are fully connected to the other nodes in their hosts files.

In this case, I would expect that tinc has not facilities to dynamically
handle the situation.  Maybe this could be useful for the next version.

Thanks,
Lonnie