Tinc with RoadWarriors

Guus Sliepen guus at sliepen.eu.org
Mon Feb 23 12:15:31 CET 2004

On Sat, Feb 21, 2004 at 11:21:08AM +0100, Andreas Krause wrote:

> which is the recommended procedure to get users (roadwarriors) with
> their windows laptops connected to the tinc daemon running on our
> firewall?
>
> What should we install on the laptop and how should we configure it?

You should install tinc, and configure it the way you like it. Really,
there is nothing special about roadwarriors except that their real IP
address might change, but that is not a problem for tinc. Just configure
it like you would configure a machine with a static IP address.

    Guus Sliepen <guus at sliepen.eu.org>