what am I doing wrong?

Jason jason+tinclist at truedesign.com
Wed Dec 15 19:55:32 CET 2004

On Wed, 15 Dec 2004, Guus Sliepen wrote:

> If you are using 1.0.3, try 1.0.2 or the latest version from our
> Subversion repository, because there was a bug regarding broadcast
> packets in switch mode.

Could this be what was causing my switched vpn to fail (arps wouldnt
complete) between any two hosts where _both_ hosts were upgraded to and
running 1.0.3 (yet still work if only one end was at 1.0.3 and others were,
say, 1.0.2)?  I know you asked for my config files with that bug report, but
I wanted to reproduce it with a simple setup and haven't yet had the time.
If you've already identified the bug, I won't bother.

Thanks
Jason