Trivial setup question

Charles Burnett charles at project-eva.org
Tue Oct 21 00:44:46 CEST 2003

I apologize for the late reply -- I've been swamped at work and did not have
time to test your suggestion.

I added "Mode = switch" into both the home and laptop tinc.conf files,
configured a bridge on the home machine with the LAN and TINC interfaces as
slaves, et voila! It works!

Thank you very much, Guus!

Tinc site:    http://tinc.nl.linux.org/