i await your response

emmanuelkombo emmanuelkombo at libero.it
Sat Oct 18 17:06:33 CEST 2003

FROM THE DESK OF MR. EMMANUEL KOMBO
Auditing and accounting units
Eco bank
Cotonou Benin republic

Sir/madam,

May i use this medium to introduce my self.I am Mr EMMANUEL KOMBO the director in charge of auditing and accounting department of Eco bank Cotonou Benin republic.

A foreigner late Mr ABASS HASSAN Who is a Libanese business merchant had in his fixed deposit account the sum of twenty one million five hundredd thousand united states dollars($21.5us) but unfortunately Mr ABASS HASSAN and his wife and two children were involved in the Egyptian airways plane crash of 31st October 1999. (http://www.cnn.com/US/9911/02/egyptair990.list/).  and they all died.Since the daeth of this customer none of his family members had been traced and now in the cause of auditing the activities of the bank we came across this fund. Considering our position myself and the director decided to use our position to present a foreiner as the next of kin to late ABASS HASSAN whom should be paid this money.The director will use his position immedaitely to move this money to you.

The strategy we have put in place is that a reliable lawyer friend of the attorney has perfected arrangements with a diplomat who will be used to deliver this money to you by diplomatic process, this simply implies that the diplomat will personally carry the money which we shall seal in security proof metal box to your designated address in your country however the contents of the box will be declared to him as family trasure so that he will not know the contents to avoid greed of diverting the fund to an unknown destination. All we want from you is your personal phone number and your address in your country where you want this diplomat to bring the money.We shall sign a memorandum of understanding once you indicate your interest to assist us and for your assistance you shall have 25% of the total fund while we take the rest 75% and any expenses by both parties must be deducted before sharing.

Please get back to me by return mail or call my phone number +229 48 37 87 and do use my personal email to reply :emmanuelkombo777 at yahoo.co.uk. Remember that we are still in active service therefore this transaction must be kept very confidential however if you do not want to be part of this deal  just ensure you do not disclose this letter to any other person.

I am hoping to hear from you .
Regards
EMMANUEL KOMBO

Tinc site:    http://tinc.nl.linux.org/