Help with compilation problems

Shashank Khanvilkar shashank at evl.uic.edu
Tue Jun 3 19:28:10 CEST 2003

>Hm, the CVS version checks for OpenSSL_add_all_algorithms_noconf(),
>which still is a normal function and not a macro AFAIK. You could try
>the CVS version, or else completely remove the check in m4/openssl.m4
>Land run autogen.sh.

>If it still doesn't work, let me know.

I am trying for the CVS version,, However it is asking me for a password.
When i enter "cvs", it refuises to log me in. Let me know if there is
another passwd.

Also I don't know, as yet, what autogen.sh does. I have downloaded and
installed the gnu autogen
program (v5.5.5). Please let me know if you meant something else.
However when i run this autogen using the command
/usr/local/bin/autogen
It just hangs.

Thanks
shashank