OpenBSD 3.2

Guus Sliepen guus at sliepen.eu.org
Wed Jul 30 09:15:41 CEST 2003

On Tue, Jul 29, 2003 at 09:58:16PM -0500, WilliamMeloy wrote:

> Has anyone had trouble using the ./configure to compile tinc-1.0pre8?  I get
> errors saying that the OpenSSL_all_XXX_algorithims are no and the OpenSSLeay
> are no also.  I cannot seam to find where the configuration file is looking
> for these and as such I do not know what package to install to supply this
> dependency.

The OpenSSL folks tend to subtly alter their API from time to time, and
changed the OpenSSL_add_all_algorithms from a function to a macro, which
broke the configure script. Try the CVS version of tinc, it should work
without problems with the latest version of OpenSSL.

    Guus Sliepen <guus at sliepen.eu.org>