I worked! [Was: my two hosts don't see each other]

Roberto Meyer rmeyer at idr.org.ar
Wed Jul 23 22:57:43 CEST 2003

I didn't saw my e-mail in the list, so I must suppose it never reached
destination. Sorry if it's a 'déjà vu' ;-)

---

Jason and Guus:

It finally worked! Thank you very much for your help.

I think I know where the problem was.

Can we change the name of the connection ('company' in the example of
the manual) after we generate the keys?

I changed it last week, do the keys depend on it or is the -n parameter
only an indicator of the location where tincd must put the private key?

The other change I made was to create the 'tun' device at /dev instead
of /dev/net.

The third option is: I simply messed things up when modifing more than a
file at a time.

Thanx again!

-
Roberto