my two hosts don't see each other

Roberto Meyer rmeyer at idr.org.ar
Fri Jul 11 01:48:03 CEST 2003

Jason <jason+tinclist at truedesign.com> wrote:

> Try changing the Subnet line in hosts/isivirtual (on both boxes) to Subnet =
> 10.10.10.2/32 and the Subnet line in hosts/pamvirtual (on both boxes) to
> Subnet = 10.10.10.1/32

Sorry if this doesn't display as expected as I'm not subscribed to the
list.

I tried what you told me but it didn't worked.

At the 'PAMvirtual' I continue receiving this messages in the syslog:

...: Bogus data received from isivirtual ('real isivirtual IP' port 4381)
...: Bogus data received from isivirtual ('real isivirtual IP' port 4389)

Any idea of what it means?

The version I'm running is 1.0pre7-2, it's not 1.0pre8 but I suppose
it isn't a problem.

At 'ISIvirtual' (the DSL host with dynamic IP) I'm running iptables as a
firewall. I added a rule to accept all incoming traffic from the other
host but nothing changed.

-
Roberto
Tinc site:    http://tinc.nl.linux.org/